Primary Class (Grade 1~Grade 5 or Year 2~6)
Our school primary age students are studying core subjects with Cambridge Primary Program as one of the Cambridge International School students.
What is Cambridge Primary Program?
Cambridge Primary Program is an education program for learners aged 5 to 11 years. Cambridge Primary develops learners’ skills and understanding through the primary years in English as a first and second language, mathematics, science, Cambridge Global Perspectives® and Cambridge ICT Starters. It is offered by more than 1300 primary schools in over 110 countries worldwide.
This Program approach supports to develop learners who are:
• confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
• responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
• reflective and developing their ability to learn
• innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
• engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference.